"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
It is Holy Week and there is so much to be thankful for.
1. For the beautiful Masses this week, especially the Triduum, Deo gratias!
2. For Jesus and for His love and mercy, and for his promise to be with us always, Deo gratias!
3. For my faith, and for my conversion to Catholicism, Deo gratias!
4. For my family, Deo gratias!
5. And for all my blogging buddies, Deo gratias!