Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Deo Gratias - May 13



"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to leave your link! God bless!

1. I had a wonderful Mother's Day. Went to Mass, out for breakfast, called my mom and later heard from my boys! AND had a pajama day! Deo gratias!

2. Finally had some badly needed rain today. Deo gratias!

3. My hubby made a great dinner for me for Mother's Day. (He spoils me.) Deo gratias!

4. Working on an upcoming retreat. And loving every minute of it. Deo gratias!

5. We celebrated my grandson's 21st birthday last weekend with lots of family. We had such a good time. Deo gratias!
 
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

5 comments :

Maria said...

Sounds like we were both blessed w/ wonderful, loving-to-spoil us husbands! Happy Belated Mothers' Day, Colleen!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Best wishes to you and yours.

God bless.

Colleen said...

Maria,
yes we are blessed!! thank you!

Victor,
Thank you!

Connie Arnold said...

Lots of blessings, wonderful! My goodness, grandson turning 21 is quite special.

Colleen said...

Connie, I was just thinking of you the other day! Prayers and blessings!