"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to leave your link! God bless!
1. I had a wonderful Mother's Day. Went to Mass, out for breakfast, called my mom and later heard from my boys! AND had a pajama day! Deo gratias!
2. Finally had some badly needed rain today. Deo gratias!
3. My hubby made a great dinner for me for Mother's Day. (He spoils me.) Deo gratias!
4. Working on an upcoming retreat. And loving every minute of it. Deo gratias!
5. We celebrated my grandson's 21st birthday last weekend with lots of family. We had such a good time. Deo gratias!