Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Deo Gratias - May 27



"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to leave your link! God bless!

1. Working on my retreat that I am giving this weekend. The process is always interesting because I always have to work right up to the last minute, worrying and fretting and yet it all comes together. So maybe the Holy Spirit really is in charge!! Deo gratias!

2. Celebrated two of our grandchildren's birthdays last weekend. My son and his family are on vacation at a beach near us. It was a wonderful day! Deo gratias!

3. I am grateful for all the men and women who are serving our country, especially my grandson who is in the US Navy. Deo gratias!

4. I am late with this Gratitude meme because the long weekend got me all mixed up on what day it is! However, I am grateful for the extra day of rest. Deo gratias!

5. Thank you, Lord, for phones with cameras so I could get this picture of my grandchildren with their birthday cake. Deo gratias!






Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments :

Maria said...

I'm late participating this week too, but as I said on my post...it's never too late to be thankful!

I'll send some extra prayers your way for your retreat this weekend! I know you'll do great!

Colleen said...

Maria, thank you for joining me and thank you for your prayers! I need them!