"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to leave your link! God bless!
1. Working on my retreat that I am giving this weekend. The process is always interesting because I always have to work right up to the last minute, worrying and fretting and yet it all comes together. So maybe the Holy Spirit really is in charge!! Deo gratias!
2. Celebrated two of our grandchildren's birthdays last weekend. My son and his family are on vacation at a beach near us. It was a wonderful day! Deo gratias!
3. I am grateful for all the men and women who are serving our country, especially my grandson who is in the US Navy. Deo gratias!
4. I am late with this Gratitude meme because the long weekend got me all mixed up on what day it is! However, I am grateful for the extra day of rest. Deo gratias!
5. Thank you, Lord, for phones with cameras so I could get this picture of my grandchildren with their birthday cake. Deo gratias!