"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to leave your link! God bless!
1. The weather has been so beautiful this past week. There was such a cool breeze, we were able to open up our house and turn off the air conditioner! Yay! Keep in mind we live in Florida. It didn't last long, but we appreciated it while we had it.. Deo gratias!
2. Hubby brought me out for dinner for my birthday to one of my favorite restaurants. It is on the water and the food is awesome. We had such a great time. Deo gratias!
3. I had an awesome chocolate cake for dessert for my birthday dinner and I loved every morsel. Had to take it home and finish it the next day! Such a treat and I didn't feel guilty in the least. Deo gratias!
4. No one can make me laugh like my husband can. He has a great sense of humor and a quick wit that just cracks me up. He can make the simplest things seem hilarious. What a gift he has and I love it. Deo gratias!
5. Saw such a beautiful full moon the other night, its light reflecting off the water. I just had to share it. I was very thankful for my phone camera too! Deo gratias!