"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to leave your link! God bless!
1. I am nearing the end of a 2 1/2 week vacation. What a blessing it has been. Rest and family and renewal! Deo gratias!
2. We enjoyed seeing most of our family. We saw all 6 children at various times. Deo gratias!
3. Our two youngest grandchildren have always been a little timid around us because they live so far away. This time it took about 10 minutes and that was it. They were our friends for life! We so enjoyed spending time with them. Deo gratias!
4. We went on retreat at a monastery for 4 days. The theme of the retreat was Monastic Spirituality (right up my alley). It was a beautiful time. So prayerful. So peaceful. And the silence! Deo gratias!
5. Our children brought us out to dinner to celebrate Father's Day with my hubby. It was a fun evening filled with laughter and joy. Our youngest son and his wife stayed with us for a couple of days. We enjoyed that gift too! Deo gratias!
What are you grateful for this week?