Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Deo Gratias - June 3



"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to leave your link! God bless!

1. I am so thankful that my retreat talks last weekend went well. As usual, I worried and fretted and stayed up all night editing and editing and I didnt really need to. It was well-received and I am so grateful. Deo gratias!

2. Enjoyed our time with our son and family. My grandchildren are growing up too fast! Went out to dinner with them at a Japanese hibachi restaurant. Had not been to one for a long time and enjoyed it. Deo gratias!

3. Enjoyed my phone conversation with my mom. Had not talked much in last two weeks and it was great to hear her voice. Deo gratias!

4. I am enjoying an audio recording of a talk on mysticism in everyday life. I imagine I will write more about it soon. Deo gratias!

5. My husband celebrates his 10th anniversary as a deacon this week. Happy anniversary to the love of my life. Deo gratias!



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments :