Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Deo Gratias - July 1



"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to leave your link! God bless!

1. I am so thankful for my job. I just went back to work after 2 weeks off. I feel rested and ready to meet the daily challenges again! Deo gratias!

2. I had a lot to catch up on at work, but I am feeling better with it all and ready for a long holiday weekend now! Deo gratias!

3. Rich and I were a bit "under the weather" for a few days but we are better now! Deo gratias!

4. We received an Apple TV for Christmas from a couple of our children and we have now cut down on our cable bill. Deo gratias!

5. I saw the most beautiful night sky the other night with the moon peeking out from behind a few clouds. I never get tired of looking at the night sky. Deo gratias!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments :

Maria said...

I'm glad you had a restful vacation. I'm sure it was much needed! Glad to hear you're feeling better now, as well. We've got a round of summer colds going through the house right now. Thankfully, it's only last about a day & a half for each child!

Colleen said...

Yes, I needed that rest very much.
Ahh, I remember those days of family colds. :)