"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to leave your link! God bless!
1. I am so thankful for my job. I just went back to work after 2 weeks off. I feel rested and ready to meet the daily challenges again! Deo gratias!
2. I had a lot to catch up on at work, but I am feeling better with it all and ready for a long holiday weekend now! Deo gratias!
3. Rich and I were a bit "under the weather" for a few days but we are better now! Deo gratias!
4. We received an Apple TV for Christmas from a couple of our children and we have now cut down on our cable bill. Deo gratias!
5. I saw the most beautiful night sky the other night with the moon peeking out from behind a few clouds. I never get tired of looking at the night sky. Deo gratias!