Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Deo Gratias - July 15



"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to leave your link! God bless!

1. This whole thing with the recent Supreme Court decision has had my stomach tied up in knots. I kept reading things hoping to find something that made sense to me and I found a great blog post here. The blogger is a "plain talker" and just puts it out there on how she feels about the whole thing. Refreshing. Deo gratias!

2. I have decided that I am going to simplify my life and I am working on dismantling my web site - Catholic Prayer Life - and moving it to a simpler format. This is one reason why I have not been blogging much lately. I hope to then switch my blog to the website and have just one place to put my Stuff. Deo gratias!

3. Work has quieted down some. I am still busy all day but not pulling my hair out, what is left of it, that is. Deo gratias!

4. Went out to lunch to celebrate a co-worker's birthday. Food was good and it was nice going out together. We do not do that very often. (See #3) Deo gratias!

5. Below is a picture of my youngest brother and my mom. I miss them but pictures help it seem like they are not so far away. Deo gratias!





Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments :