"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to leave your link! God bless!
1. I love the devotional - Give Us This Day. I now have the digital version. I love it because it is with me wherever I go. Deo gratias!
2. We had a lot of rain the past few days, but we needed it. Deo gratias!
3. We had a quiet peaceful weekend. We needed that too! Deo gratias!
4. We went out for our anniversary dinner this past weekend. It was a different kind of place than where we usually go, but the food was wonderful and we had a great time. Deo gratias!
5. My son sent me a picture of a statue of St. Therese that was at a church he attended while on vacation. He knows how much I love her! Deo gratias!