"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to leave your link! God bless!
1. Marriage. Hubby and I celebrated our 36th wedding anniversary this week. 36 years! I thank God everyday for the gift of my husband. Deo gratias!
2. Laughter. I love to laugh. Laughter is good for what ails us. And no one makes me laugh like my husband does. Deo gratias!
3. Food. My husband is the best chef I know. Deo gratias!
4. Children. My husband has blessed me with 4 stepchildren and we had 2 children of our own. We live in an empty nest now but for years our home was filled with the laughter and joy and activities of children growing up. Now we are watching our grandchildren grow up. Deo gratias!
5. God. Faith. The Catholic Church. My husband was a Catholic and I think I was on a journey to conversion from the day we met. We had been married 10 years when I decided to convert to Catholicism. What a joy! And what a difference it has made in my life. And the lives of my children. Deo gratias!