Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Deo Gratias



"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to leave your link! God bless!

1. I came down with a cold last week. Thankfully, it did not last long. I rested all weekend and am now as good as new. Deo gratias!

2. The rainy season is upon us and we have had a couple of major thunderstorms already and I love watching the rain and the wind. As long as I am inside, that is. Deo gratias!

3. I am getting back to doing lectio divina every day and, as always, I wonder why I ever stopped. And praying the Jesus Prayer. A shortened version. Jesus, have mercy. Deo gratias!

4. I am so thankful for my job and for my co-workers. A blessing for sure. Deo gratias!

5. On the 4th of July, we were able to watch fireworks without leaving our patio! They seemed to be coming from a couple of different places. It was beautiful to see. Deo gratias!



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments :