"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to leave your link! God bless!
1. We are moving. We are sad because we love the condo we have been renting, but it is time to move on. And I know we will love the new place too. Deo gratias!
2. I received a newsy email from my best friend of over 55 years. I am so grateful for her presence and her friendship in my life. Deo gratias!
3. It has been crazy trying to pack and go to work and keep appointments. However, people have been so accepting and supportive. Deo gratias!
4. One good thing about living in a place for only 2 years, we did not accumulate too many new things! Deo gratias!
5. The home we are leaving is furnished so we have had to look for furniture for the new place and have found some good deals in consignment shops. Deo gratias!