Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Deo Gratias - August 19



"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to leave your link! God bless!

1. We are moving. We are sad because we love the condo we have been renting, but it is time to move on. And I know we will love the new place too. Deo gratias!
2. I received a newsy email from my best friend of over 55 years. I am so grateful for her presence and her friendship in my life. Deo gratias!
3. It has been crazy trying to pack and go to work and keep appointments. However, people have been so accepting and supportive. Deo gratias!
4. One good thing about living in a place for only 2 years, we did not accumulate too many new things! Deo gratias!
5. The home we are leaving is furnished so we have had to look for furniture for the new place and have found some good deals in consignment shops. Deo gratias!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

6 comments :

Eileen Miller said...

Hi Colleen, Are you moving far or close by? Wonderful list. Nice to visit here, as always.

Colleen said...

Close by, praise God!! Thanks for joining me this week!

Susan Kelly said...

Great list! Best of luck with the move!

Colleen said...

Susan, thanks for joining me this week!

Maria said...

I think it is wonderful to have such a special friend in your life for so long. I wish you well w/ your move!

Colleen said...

Thank you Maria!!