"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to leave your link! God bless!
1. My former spiritual director is moving back to my area, about an hour's drive away from where I live. It was such a surprise and came at just the right time. Of course. Deo gratias!
2. Had a great phone conversation with my mother the other night. We talk every week. And email daily. It helps shorten those too many miles between us. Deo gratias!
3. Hubby and I are getting used to streaming television shows (we use Apple TV) and have cut our cable bill in half. And have access to much better television, not to mention great movies. Deo gratias!
4. Work has slowed down a little for the summer. We are busy but not going crazy and I have been able to finally catch up on some things. And there is a lot less stress! Deo gratias!
5. Hubby and I are eating most of our meals on our patio now. Seems more comfortable and we enjoy watching the boats go by in the canal behind us, not to mention a few ducks here and there. Deo gratias!