Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Deo Gratias - Need to Thank God for the Fleas



"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to leave your link! God bless!

I am so blessed - 
1. For my family and friends, Deo gratias!
2. For my job, Deo gratias!
3. For my ministry of spiritual direction, Deo gratias!
4. For my faith and my conversion to the Catholic Church, Deo gratias!
5. For my writings and for my blogging friends, Deo gratias!

This list may seem short and sweet. I am in the midst of a personal crisis. I am holding onto Jesus with my whole heart and mind and soul. I know I need to thank God for all things, no matter what is going on in my life. I even need to thank God for the "fleas" (check out the link to know what I am talking about.) 
And so I write this post, giving thanks to my God. I have so much to be thankful for, I cannot even write it all down. 


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments :

Maria said...

One of the wonderful things about this weekly link-up...it forces us to find the good even when we're going through tough times. My thoughts & prayers are w/ you now, Colleen! "Rejoice in the Lord, always!"

Colleen said...

Thank you Maria! I need prayers for sure. God bless you!