Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Deo Gratias - Moving, Tom Brady and St. Therese



"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to leave your link! God bless!

1. As you probably know, my hubby and I recently moved. That translates into STRESS. One day I picked up a new medication bottle off the kitchen counter to put it away and I got distracted. The next day I could not remember where I put it. I finally found it in another room where I had (absentmindedly) put it on top of one of the unpacked boxes. I was so relieved to find it! Deo gratias!

2. As a Patriot fan, and a Tom Brady fan, I was certainly relieved that the judge had removed his suspension. The whole thing was so ridiculous. Deo gratias!

3. We are finally able to settle down in our new home. We finished unpacking the last of our boxes and we await a couple of furniture deliveries and we will be basically done. Deo gratias!

4. Sitting in our living room the other evening, looking out through our sliding glass doors, we could see a beautiful sunset. Looks like we picked the right place with the right view! Deo gratias!

5. Had an awesome God moment with a directee this week. Will probably write more about it soon on my podcast blog (I have her permission) but it involved St. Therese. She is my favorite saint in case I haven't already told you a hundred times. Deo gratias!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments :