"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to leave your link! God bless!
1. New home is coming together. No more unpacking. No more shopping at thrift stores for things we need. We are beginning to settle in. Feeling more at home every day. Deo gratias!
2. Beautiful sunset tonight! And I am so grateful that I can take the time to notice it! Deo gratias!
3. I love doing this meme. It reminds me of all the blessings God gives me. Deo gratias!
4. Went to adoration last week. The best hour of the week. Such peace. Deo gratias!
5. My husband - he still makes me laugh. He is the reason I survived this move and all the stress that went with it. Deo gratias!