"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to leave your link! God bless!
1. Thank you, Lord, for helping us not to lose our minds during our recent move. Deo gratias!
2. Thank you, Lord, for the help today at my first day of work since moving. I could not have survived without you! Deo gratias!
3. Thank you, Lord, for the several rainbows that I saw during the past couple of weeks. Deo gratias!
4. Thank you, Lord, for the gifts of books and reading and writing. Deo gratias!
5. Thank you, Lord, for the gift of gratitude. Deo gratias!