"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to leave your link! God bless!
1. I am grateful for the 4 day weekend I had last weekend! Boy, did I need it, after the move and unpacking and everything that goes with it. I just rested and read and slept late. Deo gratias!
2. My sister passed away a year ago. There have been many Mass intentions for her. I must say, that is really a gift. It has been comforting to go to Mass and hear her prayed for by everyone there. Deo gratias!
3. I called my mother and we talked about my sister and our lives these days and we laughed a lot. My sister would like that. Deo gratias!
4. The elevator at our condo was not working yesterday but was fixed today in time for us to use it when we came home. I was very grateful because walking up and down three floors does a number on my arthritic joints! Deo gratias!
5. Right now, as I write this, I have a vanilla scented candle burning and it smells so good! Deo gratias!