Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Deo Gratias - October 21



"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to leave your link! God bless!

1. I just love my ice coffee. Deo gratias!

2. I just love the cool weather we have had the past few days. We were able to open up the house and let the breezes in! Beautiful! Deo gratias!

3. We spent last Sunday with a special friend of ours we have not seen for a long time. What a blessing! Deo gratias!

4. Our son and his family are visiting us this coming weekend! Deo gratias!

5. My husband always makes me laugh! No matter what is going on in our lives, we can still laugh. Deo gratias!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments :

Eileen Miller said...

Hi Colleen, It has been cooler here in Maryland too. Glad you and hubby are laughing together! So nice to have your family visit!

Colleen said...

Thanks for joining me this week! God bless!