"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to leave your link! God bless!
1. Working on an advent retreat that I will be giving in a few weeks. Working on retreats always helps me in my own prayer life. Deo gratias!
2. Had my Remicade treatment last week (for my RA) and I am feeling better this week. I had been in a little bit of a flare and I am relieved that Remicade still helps me. Deo gratias!
3. Our weather was a little cooler over the weekend, but we had to turn the air conditioner back on yesterday. Still, it was nice for a few days to have fresh air flowing through our home. Deo gratias!
4. I am so grateful for my job. Every single day. Deo gratias!
5. Saw a beautiful sunset last night. Deo gratias!