Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Deo Gratias - November 4



"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to leave your link! God bless!

1. Saw a beautiful sunset this past week! Deo gratias!
2. My husband can always make me laugh, no matter what is going on in our lives. Deo gratias!
3. I love going to Eucharistic adoration. I go in the middle of the night. It is soooo quiet. And such a blessing. What an awesome gift God has given us. Deo gratias!
4. I am working on an advent retreat that I will be giving in December. I prayed for help and God is inspiring me with many ideas. Deo gratias!
5. I have a vanilla candle burning as I write this. I love candles (especially vanilla)! Deo gratias!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments :