"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to leave your link! God bless!
1. Saw a beautiful sunset this past week! Deo gratias!
2. My husband can always make me laugh, no matter what is going on in our lives. Deo gratias!
3. I love going to Eucharistic adoration. I go in the middle of the night. It is soooo quiet. And such a blessing. What an awesome gift God has given us. Deo gratias!
4. I am working on an advent retreat that I will be giving in December. I prayed for help and God is inspiring me with many ideas. Deo gratias!
5. I have a vanilla candle burning as I write this. I love candles (especially vanilla)! Deo gratias!