Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Doe Gratias - November 11



"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to leave your link! God bless!

1. Lately we have been seeing beautiful flocks of white birds flying by our patio It is quite a sight. Deo gratias!
2. Saw ducks walking around on the other side of the canal in back of our condo. I just love watching ducks. Deo gratias! 
3. Work is getting busier by the day but I am keeping my head above water! Deo gratias!
4. I love football and the Patriots are my team. They have been ever since I was a little girl and they were losing all the time then! It is a little different now. And my favorite player? Tom Brady. And no, he did not cheat.(Dont get me started.) Deo gratias!
5. Working on my advent retreat. It is hard to get started but it will all come together. It always does. Deo gratias!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments :