Monday, March 1, 2010

Music Monday - Draw Me Close to You

This Music Monday meme is hosted by Shawntele at Saved By Grace. Join in by clicking on the link here or the Music Monday image in my sidebar. Share your favorite songs and learn some new ones! It is fun and inspiring! Enjoy!
I thought I had found the song I wanted to use this week. As I was listening to it, I saw listed on the sidebar the title of Draw Me Close to You. I knew I was about to change my mind! Since the beginning of Lent, I have felt really "drawn" by this verse - Draw me (John 6:44) and it has become part of my daily prayer. So, of course, I listened to this song - sung by Michael W. Smith - and I loved it. Hope you do too!

9 comments :

Karinann said...

Colleen,
What a great musical version of your prayer for this Lent~ Draw me...
God Bless!

ls said...

Enjoyed this song much! Closed my eyes as I listened and made it a prayer. Thanks for posting it and God Bless.
Lynn

Colleen said...

Karinann, thank you! Enjoy your Monday! God bless!

Is, glad you enjoyed the song. It makes a great prayer doesn't it? Thanks for stopping by. God bless.

homeschool101 said...

I love this song. I have been in a very worshipful spirit. This is perfect song for today. Thanks for sharing. God Bless!

Tracy said...

I can listen to this over and over.. just so good!!

Colleen said...

homeschool - glad you like this song as much as I do!! God bless.

Tracy, I agree!!! Thanks!

Shawntele said...

I thoroughly enjoyed that song this morning Colleen, thank you so much for sharing it!

My apologies for being late in stopping by, have a blessed day!

Colleen said...

Shawntelle, glad you liked the song. No need to apologize! God bless!

Jamey said...

I love this song!