Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Odds and Ends

I stayed home from work on Monday. My RA flared over the weekend and I could hardly get out of bed. As I write this, it is still Monday and I am hoping, with the help of some medication adjustments, to be well enough to go to work Tuesday. When my RA flares, I feel like I have the flu, with some extra joint pain thrown in. I guess the good news is, I am learning to take care of myself better when this happens rather than just grit my teeth and bear it. This is a lesson that has been shown to me many times over the years. The Lord is patient with me.


FYI - The Pray As You Go website has the Ten Stations of the Cross, beautifully done. The Ten Stations is a variation of the traditional one and was approved by Pope Benedict in 2007. You can listen to it on the computer or download to an mp3 player.

7 comments :

Tracy said...

Praying your feeling better:-)

Mary333 said...

I'm sorry to hear your R.A. is flaring up. I hope you feel better soon. I will pray that God eases your pain. Well, actually, I pray that God heals you completely, but if not...that He may ease your pain :)

Colleen said...

Tracy & Mary, thank you both for your prayers and smiles. And your friendship!

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

OH MY...I'm so sorry to read this Colleen!
How closely you must be united with Jesus in these times as I often imagine how much His poor body ached upon that cross.
May He bring you comfort and EASE of movement.

Colleen said...

Judy, thank you so much. What a beautiful comment. I am feeling better for today. I take one day at a time.

Jean Wise said...

I know I am late with this prayer ( have been traveling) but just lifted you up into the light of God for healing and relief.

Colleen said...

Jean, thank you for your prayer. I am better but still need the prayers! God bless.