Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thankful for Blessings - July 28

Every Wednesday I join a special friend, Judy, in a meme that she hosts at her wonderful blog, A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings. In this meme we give thanks for the things we are most thankful for this past week. I love this meme because it helps me to be more aware of all my blessings every day. Why not join us?
Some of my blessings this week:
1. Summer - some of the things I love about summer - the beach, lemonade, vacations, flowers and rain showers!
2. Ice Coffee - this has become one of my favorite beverages lately!
3. My husband - my best friend, who makes me laugh and cooks for me and puts up with my moods!
4. Writing & blogging - I love to write. Sometimes it comes easy. Sometimes it doesn't. But I am so grateful for this gift that comes from God. And I am grateful for blogging and for my blogging friends! I enjoy sharing my love of God.
5. My eyesight - I had to get my eyes checked. I needed to get new glasses but they had not changed too much. I am very grateful!
Thank you Lord for all the blessings in my life!

4 comments :

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

Such a wonderful collection of blessings Colleen! Thank you for sharing them with us! I need to try that ice coffee!

munchesmom said...

Love your list, Colleen, esp. #4. I've never been good at keeping up w/ my journals, but it's been much easier since I started blogging. I too LOVE iced coffee. Just the other day, I got an Iced White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks (courtesy of a gift card DH got at work). Mmmmm!

Colleen said...

Judy, thank you! Love that ice coffee!

munchesmom, blogging is a great way to keep those juices flowing!
As for starbucks, I love their Mocha frappaccino! But I will need to try that white chocolate mocha!

Tracy said...

as always, you have such a wonderful list to be thankful for!