Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sabbath Moments - Finally a Sunset!

Sabbath moments are the moments we rest in God, when we take time to just Be with God rather than Do. Sabbath moments are those times when we live in the moment and find the holy in the ordinary. I invite you to share your Sabbath moment(s) here on Saturdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below. If you don't have a blog, share about it in a comment!
Some of my Sabbath moments this week:
1. Last week I whined about not getting to see the sunset because I could not find a parking space. This week, my very loving husband suggested dinner at the beach (parking at the restaurant!) and then we took a walk on the beach and watched the sun set. It was a beautiful time with God, hubby and nature.
2. Had my infusion for RA yesterday. It was quiet 2 hours and gave me some quiet time.
3. Took time after dinner to sit and listen to some audio reflections and read scripture. Just hanging out with the Lord.
How about you? Did you have any Sabbath Moments this week?

2 comments :

Barb Schoeneberger said...

I'm glad you had such a lovely time with your husband and the sunset. God gave you something better than you were looking for the first time - the wonderful man who loves you and His glory of the heavens!

Colleen said...

Barb, thank you! You are so right!