Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thankful for Blessings - Aug 18

Every Wednesday I join a special friend, Judy, in a meme that she hosts at her wonderful blog, A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings. In this meme we give thanks for the things we are most thankful for this past week and then link to Judy's blog. Participating in this meme helps me to be more aware of my blessings and give thanks. Thank you, Judy!
Here are some of my blessings from this week:
1. I am thankful for the freedom God gives us - for free will, for the freedom to be who He created us to be
2. I am thankful for my hubby - my best friend, the love of my life, who makes me laugh and brightens my everyday
3. I am thankful for my blogging friends - for your support and your inspiration
4. I am thankful for my family - my children and grandchildren who fill my heart with love and joy and for my new grandson whose smile lights up the world
5. I am thankful for books - for books that inspire and make me laugh, books that inform and make me cry
What are some of your blessings?

No comments :