Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thankful for Blessings - Aug 4th

Every Wednesday I join a special friend, Judy, in a meme that she hosts at her wonderful blog, A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings. In this meme we give thanks for the things we are most thankful for this past week and then link to Judy's blog. Check out her other blogs and website too! Judy is a gifted writer and an amazing mom!
Some of my blessings this week:
1. Thank you, God, for my husband, children and grandchildren. They have taught me a lot about love and about You. What a difference they have made in my life. What gifts they are to me.
2. Thank you, God, for my job. In a time of economic uncertainty, and my husband retiring, we need this job and I am so grateful.
3. Thank you, God, for the news about my book. My book is now available in iBooks, which means more people will have access to it and will hopefully be helped by it.
4. Thank you, God, for Online Ministries. What a great website - I really enjoy the audio retreats. I listen to them on my way to work and they educate and inspire me.
5. Thank you, God, for all of creation. Thank you for the sunshine and the rain, the days and the nights, the birds singing, the flowers growing, the waves crashing, the new life you give the world everyday.
And one more, Lord - thank you for loving me - no matter what.

6 comments :

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Hey ... thank you God for all the wonderful Christian Blogs out there ...

God bless.

Daily Grace said...

Thank you for sharing the link for Online Ministries, and thank you for sharing your many blessings with us.

God bless

munchesmom said...

Great list, Colleen! Your added bonus one sums it all up! Congrats on your book!

Katia said...

Wonderful list of praise!
Blessings to you,
Katia

Jean Wise said...

Great list of praise and it IS so important to pause and say thank you. Many of us forget to be thankful for our jobs, good reminder. and congrats on your book

Colleen said...

Victor, amen!

Daily Grace, you are welcome! Glad you liked it!

munchesmom, thank you! God bless!

Katia, thank you! Blessings to you, too!

Jean, thank you!