Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thankful for Blessings -Light, Life and Love

Every Wednesday I join a special friend, Judy, in a meme that she hosts at her wonderful blog, A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings. In this meme we give thanks for the things we are most thankful for this past week and then link to Judy's blog. Check out her other blogs and website too! Judy is a gifted writer and an amazing mom!
I listed my blessings a little differently this week:
1. Thank you, God, for the Light you bring to my life and my heart. Your light that shines within me, the light of those I love, the light of the  healers in my life.
2. Thank you, God, for the gift of Life. Such a precious gift that I try not to take for granted but I sometimes do.
3. Thank you, God, for the gift of Laughter. I feel so grateful for those times when I can just laugh and laugh and enjoy that moment you have given me.
4. Thank  you, God, for Our Lady. Thank you for the gift of your Mother. How much you must love us. How much you must love her.
5. Thank you, God, for the Love you have given to me. Love that I see through nature and family and friends and your Word and the Eucharist. And thank you for teaching me how to love you back.

5 comments :

munchesmom said...

What a beautiful, heartfelt list this week! Thank you for sharing your thanksgiving w/ us!

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

I love the way in which you've shared your blessings this week Colleen! And such grand blessings they are! I especially love numbers 3 and 4! Thank you for your very kind words in the intro and thank you for your faithful participation:)

Colleen said...

munchesmom & Judy, thank you both so much! Glad you enjoyed my list! God bless!

Connie Arnold said...

That's a wonderful list, Colleen! We could probably take each letter of the alphabet and find things to be thankful for. I love your L blessings!

Colleen said...

Connie, that is a good idea!! Thanks. God bless!