Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Thankful for Blessings - Sept 15

Join Judy, a special blogging friend of mine, on Wednesdays when she hosts this great meme at her inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings. In this meme we give thanks for the five things we are most thankful for this past week and then link to Judy's blog.
Here are some of my blessings from this week:
1. Thank you, Lord, for my grandbaby who is growing so fast! What a blessing he is!
2. Thank you, Lord, for my hubby, who is the love of my life!
3. Thank you, Lord, for giving me the inspiration and the words to say at the retreat I presented last week! It was received so well and I am so grateful for this gift you've given me.
4. Thank you, Lord, for the blogging world and my blogging friends who share so much of their faith and help me grow.
5. Thank you, Lord, for the Eucharist, for giving us the gift of Yourself.
How about you? What are some of your blessings?

7 comments :

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you for this Blog.

God bless.

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

This is such an awesome list of thanksgiving! My heart was filled with JOY by the time I was done reading it! Thanks for participating...I'll link you up since the linky was missing when you visited me earlier today:)

munchesmom said...

Once again...a GREAT list! I love this exercise in thanksgiving & reading what everyone is thankful for. Your #4 is almost exactly like one of mine today!

Mary333 said...

I'm with Victor! Thank you for this blog!

I'm glad to hear your retreat went well, Colleen. It's a blessing to be able to share God's love with others!

Daily Grace said...

I always love reading these joyful blessings, they are so refreshing and always make me feels good!

evanscove said...

I'm glad to hear the retreat presentation went well!

And we appreciate you and your blogging efforts too! :-)

May the rest of your week be blessed.

Evan

Colleen said...

Victor, thank you.

Judy,thank you for linking me up and for hosting this great meme!

munchesmom, thanks and God bless! I need to come visit your blog!!

Mary, you are so right. It is a blessing to share and always fills me up!

Daily Grace, yes, it helps us remember to be aware of our blessings!

Evan, thank you! God bless!