Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Visiting New Blogs

Victor at Time for Reflections recently shared an idea for a meme that focuses on new bloggers. This meme would give people a chance to read some great new blogs that have entered the blogosphere in 2010. The rules are simple:
 1. Provide links to one or two new blogs (2010) that you enjoy and would like to share with others
2. Tag 2 other bloggers to do the same and
3. Visit the new blogs!

Well, Mary at The Beautiful Gate tagged me and I am happy to share the link to a brand new blog - 
Credo Catholic - I have enjoyed her blog posts and think you will too! 

As usual, I am breaking the rules and instead of tagging anyone, I invite ALL who visit here to join us if you wish!

7 comments :

Mary333 said...

I wrote you a comment but it disappeared into thin air. Poof! If by chance you get it just ignore this one :)

I'm thrilled with the new blogs I am learning about. I wasn't aware of Credo Catholic until I read your post. I visited there and enjoyed it a lot! Thanks for the recommendation!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Hi Colleen,

This Meme is moving fast ... there's quite a few new Blogs to visit now. I'm off to visit Credo Catholic.

God bless.

Anne said...

Yes, Victor, too fast!

Colleen, you stole my idea! I LOVE Credo Catholic (she's from my home state you know) and I was going to suggest her blog as a new favorite. I better hurry up and get my post up before there are no new blogs left! :)

Colleen said...

Mary, comments have been acting weird again lately. Glad you liked Credo Catholic! Knew you would!

Victor, I agree! Hard to keep up!

Anne, oops. Sorry. Maybe I found Credo Catholic thru you!? :)

Daily Grace said...

Thanks for the lead on Credo Catholic, I am now a follower!

Anne said...

Colleen, I'm truthfully just so glad that she got mentioned, her blog is fabulous! However she gets found, the important thing is that her words and message are spread around, after all, that's what the New Evangelization is all about!

You are a dear, have a blessed weekend!

Colleen said...

Daily Grace, that is great! God bless!

Anne, thank you so much. Hugs and blessings!