Monday, October 25, 2010

Catholic Prayer Life

Catholic Prayer Life is my new website. I am really enjoying working on it and sharing it with people. I hope you will pay it a visit.
I am trying to create a place where people can find prayer, inspiration and daily reflections. A place to review what you know and learn what you don't know. A place to nourish your soul.
Besides daily reflections, Catholic Prayer Life also has audio talks and reflections. Coming soon will be an online retreat that can be received by email and possibly audio retreats down the road sometime. All of these are free! 
And I shouldn't forget to tell you about the free Catholic ecards. You can also buy my eBook, Blueberry Muffins!
Be sure to let me know what YOU would like to see on this website.
And please help me spread the word. If you are on Facebook, maybe you could "like" Catholic Prayer Life by clicking on the link in the fan box at the top of my blog here or on the site itself! I am looking for more fans!
I would sure appreciate it if you could also grab my button on my left sidebar and post it on your blog or website!
God bless and thanks for all your support here on my blog. I so appreciate all of you! 
Please come visit!

2 comments :

Mary333 said...

Catholic Prayer Life is a beautiful website! You do a lot, don't you? :) Thank you! I put it in my sidebar under favorite websites. May God bless you and the work you do for Him!

Colleen said...

Thank you Mary! I appreciate your kindness! And support!! And blessing!