Monday, October 4, 2010

Music Monday - Lord Lift Us Up Where We Belong

This Music Monday meme is hosted by Shawntele at Saved By Grace. Join in by clicking on the link here or the Music Monday image in my sidebar. Shawntele is now hosting this meme on the first Monday of each month. Share your favorite songs and learn some new ones! Thank you, Shawntele, for hosting this great meme!
It has been a while since I last joined in this meme, but this song has been on my mind so I decided to share it here! It is a song sung by Bebe and Cece Winans. I had a hard time finding a decent video of them singing it. This is a bit old, not sure what the year is. But their voices are so beautiful. I had the pleasure of seeing Cece in person once. She has such a powerful voice! Hope you enjoy it!

3 comments :

Karinann said...

Colleen,
Thanks for sharing this great Christian version of an oldie but goodie.
Hugs & Blessings.

Shawntele said...

I haven't heard that song in ages Colleen, what a wonderful choice. Thank you for joining me for Music Monday today, I have missed your presence (when I have actually had a link up)!! Be blessed!

Colleen said...

Karinann, glad you like it! Hugs back!

Shawntele, thank you! I have missed you too!