Friday, October 15, 2010

Praying the Psalms - Psalm 40

I just love the Psalms. And I love joining Jenny at Just A Minute in Praying the Psalms every weekend. Won't you join us? This week is Psalm 40.
He put a new song in my mouth,
a song of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear,
and put their trust in the Lord. - Psalm 40:4
God put a new song in my mouth.
I still whine a lot. But I am learning to sing praises to God and to see the blessings He has given me every day of my life.
I am learning to see my cup half full rather than half empty.
Sometimes my cup is overflowing.
But more and more, I remember to thank God. And I share with others so they can see how good is our God.
Thank you, Jesus. Thank you for the new song!

2 comments :

Natalie said...

Thanking Him with you, Colleen!

Colleen said...

Thank you Natalie!