Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thankful for Blessings - Family, Friends and Fans

Judy is a special blogging friend of mine and she hosts this great meme every Wednesday at her inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings. In this meme we give thanks for the five things we are most thankful for this past week and then link to Judy's blog.
Here are some of my blessings from this week:
1. This has been an exciting week as I launched my new website - Catholic Prayer Life. I am so grateful for this new way of sharing my love of God and the Catholic Church and I am so thankful for all my new "fans!" Be sure to grab my button above!
2. I am grateful for my special blogging friend, Judy, who hosts this meme and helped me start my new website and has continued to help me in countless ways. Her support means so much to me. Check out her blogs and her website.
3. Thank you, Lord, for my hubby. He had a colonoscopy last week which turned out perfect and we are both grateful and glad it is over!
4. Thank you, Lord for this cooler weather. I actually took a sweater with me to work this morning. That's unheard of in Florida in early October!
5. I am grateful for my children and grandchildren. My newest grandson is growing soo fast. The picture below is too cute, but I am wondering, just what is he thinking about that is so serious?


8 comments :

munchesmom said...

What a DARLING photo of your little grandson! He does look quite pensive, doesn't he?

CONGRATULATIONS on your new site! I peeked at it briefly when Judy mentioned it on her blog & am looking forward to when I can spend a bit more time browsing through it. (It's been a bit busy around here lately!)

Colleen said...

munchesmom, I certainly understand about being busy!! and yes, my grandson sures does look pensive.That is a good word for it. So cute. God bless!

Mary333 said...

Very cute picture, Colleen! I can see that he's a deep thinker already ;) I'm glad that your husbands colonoscopy came out well.
Congratulations on the new website. I'll add it to my favorite websites list!

Colleen said...

Mary, thank you for your support! I love that picture! What surprise right? lol

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

Perhaps he is planning his next "gig"...hence, the cute onesie he's wearing, ha ha!
What a SWEETIE PIE!
I thank you for your kind words...it is a thrill to watch you bring your vision and dream for your site to fruition! I'm humbled and happy to have shared in the journey with you!
I'll be adding a link to Catholic Prayer Life from my Catholic Corner page soon!

Colleen said...

Judy, you might be right about the DJ making his plans! lol
Thank you, Judy. Hugs and blessings!

Debra said...

Your little cutie pie looks so sweet! Your new website looks great! I can tell you put alot of time and thought into it!

Blessings,
Debra

Colleen said...

Debra - thank you! For your remark about my cutie pie and my website both! :)