Friday, November 19, 2010

More Laughing

A blogging friend, Anne, who blogs at Imprisoned by My Bones, told me about this talk given by Fr. James Martin. If you are unfamiliar with him, he is a Jesuit priest who has authored quite a few books. I have read some of them, including My Life with the Saints, which is excellent!
So this talk is called Laughing with the Saints. Considering my recent post on Jesus Laughing, I thought it would be good to let you know about his talk. It is on YouTube and I have the first part here. There are 3 parts to it and you can go here to find the other two.
I enjoyed this tremendously. Hope you do, too! Thanks Anne!

2 comments :

munchesmom said...

I'll have to check these talks out when I have the time! I LOVED "My Life with the Saints."

Colleen said...

munchesmom, I am pretty sure you will like this. A lot of laughs. Each video is about 10 minutes. The very last joke on the last video is my favorite! I loved My Life with the Saints too and I am now reading The Jesuit Guide to (Almost) Everything. I love his writing. God bless!