Friday, November 19, 2010

My Examiner Column

I am now a columnist at Examiner.com. I am an independent contractor and write as the Fort Myers Catholicism Examiner.
My column is now live so check out the few articles I have posted already. Please consider subscribing and tell your friends! The more subscribers, the more traffic to my column, the more I get paid! Really! I actually get paid!
If you wish to write for Examiner.com, be sure and tell them I referred you on your application as I get a commission for that!
Thank you to Judy at Benmakesten. She is an examiner, too and I learned about it from her. She has a homeschooling column and a Catholic column.
Thanks for your support! God bless!

10 comments :

Daily Grace said...

Congratulations Colleen! This is so exciting!

God bless!

Colleen said...

Thank you!!

Mary333 said...

That's awesome, Colleen! Congratulations!

Colleen said...

Mary, thanks so much! God bless!

Jean Wise said...

after a few months, let us know how it is going. I have considered doing this too just wasn't sure. yes will subscribe to help you out!!

Colleen said...

Jean, I will surely let you know. I wasn't sure at first either. Thanks for subscribing!

pip said...

Great that you have been graced with this outlet! I pray many will receive great blessings from your words

(haha - my word verification is 'blesia' - its a sign!! lol)

Colleen said...

Pip, thank you! Yes, I like that word verification!

Anne said...

Colleen, this is so wonderful for you! Congratulations!

Colleen said...

Anne, thank you!