Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thankful for Blessings this Christmas

Judy is a special blogging friend of mine and she hosts this great meme every Wednesday at her inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings. She has another blog and a beautiful website that you need to check out too!
In this meme we give thanks for the five things we are most thankful for this past week and then link to Judy's blog. Why don't you join us? Thank you, Judy, for this great meme!
Thank you, God...
1. ...for the gift of this Advent Season. This time of waiting and hoping and prayer. May I remember to always keep my eyes on Jesus.
2. ...for the gift of your Son. May I always remember your love for me.
3. ...for the gift of my family, and the time I am able to have with them this Christmas. May I never take them for granted.
4. ...for the gift of Mary, for giving her to us to be our Mother. May I learn to trust like Mary trusted.
5. ...for the gift of life. May I always be aware and thankful for all the gifts and graces you give me.
Merry Christmas to all!

3 comments :

munchesmom said...

What a great list for this season! I wish you & your family a truly, blessed Christmas! I'm sure it will be fun w/ that dear grandson of yours!

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

God bless you Colleen...ah, but our hearts are so connected! Merry Christmas to you, Rich, and all of your wonderful kids and GRANDkids!

Colleen said...

munchesmom, thank you! Yes, it will be lots of fun! Merry Christmas to you too!

Judy, thank you. Merry Christmas!