Monday, January 3, 2011

Bits n' Pieces

Praise God, my hubby is home from the hospital. Thank you all for your prayers. Please keep praying as the cause of his bleeding has not been determined yet. We hope to find some answers soon!

My website now has an online store, featuring Catholic books and magazines, as well as Christian music and movies. If you purchase something through the store, I will receive a commission. 
If you cannot find what you want, you can go straight to Amazon.com by clicking on the Amazon search bar on the same page as the store. If you buy something through that link, I will also receive a commission.
So please remember me when you do your online shopping! Thank you for your support!

And here is my grandson at his very first bowl game! Note that USF hat (they won) !!!

Happy New Year!

9 comments :

Karinann said...

Colleen,
Glad to hear your hubby is home- will continue to keep him in my prayers.
Looks like your grandson enjoyed his first bowl game. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Hugs & blessings!

Jean Wise said...

Thankful for your good news and will continue to hold you both up in prayer. great photos!

Jamey said...

I sure hope they find out the cause of his bleeding...I will be praying!
Love the pictures! :)

Colleen said...

Karinann, thank you for your prayers! Hugs!

Jean, glad you like the pictures! Thanks for the prayers! Blessings!

Jamey, thanks for the prayers!
God bless!

Mary333 said...

I'm sorry to hear that your husband was in the hospital, Colleen. I will keep him in my prayers (you, too, of course).

Your pictures are wonderful and your grandson is as cute as a button! God bless you, Colleen!

Colleen said...

Mary, thank you for your prayers! I thought that about my grandson too but I am a bit prejudiced!! LOL

evanscove said...

May he be blessed with health!

Your grandchild looks so precious in that little outfit.

I'll keep you all in prayer.

Evan

Tracy said...

So glad your hubby is home!!! Your grandson is just darling:-)

Colleen said...

Tracy and Evan, thank you both for your prayers and support! (My grandson is awfully cute eh? LOL)