Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thankful for Blessings- Inspiring & Fun, etc

My blogging friend, Judy, has an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings. Join her every Wednesday in giving thanks for the many blessings we receive from God. Write a list of 5 blessings and then link to Judy's blog. Thanks, Judy, for helping me keep an "attitude of gratitude!" :)
Some of my blessings this week:
1. Thank you, Lord, for the gift of humor which is so healing and fun!
2. Thank you, Lord, for the Catholic Church which is my "adopted" church, that has brought me much healing and love and the sacraments!
3. Thank  you, Lord, for books that inform and inspire and make us laugh!
4. Thank you, Lord, for my beloved husband, who is fun and spoils me and loves me and loves You too!
5. Thank you, Lord, for the gift of your canonized saints who are such inspiring role models and teachers and grace-filled people!
Notice the common themes here? Fun and humor and inspiration and healing and love. I must be having a good week! :) God bless!

Photobucket

5 comments :

munchesmom said...

YES, you must be having a good week! Those are all wonderful blessings!

I was just talking to a friend recently. She mentioned how few women role models there are for girls today. (And some she did list were more liberal & feministic.) I told her that I was happy to have our Catholic faith because of the MANY women saints we have to look to.

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

Just reading your list filled my heart with JOY and THANKSGIVING!

So glad to have you joining us each week!

Colleen said...

munchesmom, Amen to that!! Thanks!

mary333 said...

I knew you'd mention your husband - it always makes me smile when you do :) I hope he knows how blessed he is!

Thanks for letting me know about the word verification - blest. I liked that one! I felt as if my poetry was getting the stamp of approval from Our Lady! Lol!

Colleen said...

Mary, so glad I can make you smile! I agree that you got the stamp of approval! Just had to share that with you!
:)