Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thankful for Blessings- Life and Love

My blogging friend, Judy, has an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings. Join her every Wednesday in giving thanks for the many blessings we receive from God. Write a list of 5 blessings and then link to Judy's blog. Thanks, Judy, for helping me keep an "attitude of gratitude!" :)
I am thankful for:
1. For Life, thank you, Lord. Help me to remember what a gift Life is and to model for others a respect for all life.
2. For my family and friends, thank you, Lord. I love them. Help me to never take them for granted.
3. For the gift of faith, thank you, Lord. Help me to grow in that faith and to grow in trust of you.
4. For the Eucharist, thank you, Lord. What a blessing and gift You have given to us. I love and adore You.
5. For your mother, thank you, Lord. Help me to love Mary more and more everyday.
What blessings would you like to share?
Photobucket

12 comments :

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Great list. Thank you.

God bless you always.

Colleen said...

Thank you Victor! God bless you, too!

munchesmom said...

What a beautiful list, Colleen! I, too, am thankful for each of those you mentioned.

Colleen said...

munchesmom, thank you!! God bless!

mary333 said...

These are great things to be thankful for! Count me in!

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

Wow! Reading your list was like having a mini retreat! THANK YOU!

Colleen said...

Mary, absolutely!

Judy, thank you! Thanks for this meme too!

Eileen @ Ordained Praise said...

Your wonderful thankful list should be the priority for every Catholic!

Daily Grace said...

This is a beautiful list Colleen. An attitude of gratitude brings about such joy!

God bless

Colleen said...

Eileen, thank you. I know what you mean - I realized that I am so grateful for all on my list but I take it for granted a lot of the time. Sometimes it is good to shout it from the rooftop!

Daily Grace, thank you! Yes it does bring joy!!

Carol@simple_catholic said...

It is good to remember all the things we have to be grateful for. Great list!

Colleen said...

Carol, yes it is good to remember the good things. Helps us to always look for them. God bless!