Saturday, November 5, 2011

I Blog Jesus Award

My friend, Mary, at The Beautiful Gate gave me this award! Thanks so much, Mary! If you have not been to Mary's blog, please be sure to visit! You will love it!

This award was created by Monica at Equipping Catholic Families and is for blogging moms who:

~Strive for a stronger Faith and closer relationship with Jesus.

~Aspire to grow spiritually through a vocation as a "King's Kid"... a daughter of God, and a Catholic wife and mom.

~Seek to encourage others in their own spiritual journeys and Faith formation in their families through the Catholic training tools and gifts that they create and yes...through their blog.

I really appreciate this award, Mary.  Thank you!

I pass this award onto Judy at Benmakesten! She homeschools and has a website and just published her first book and definitely blogs Jesus! Be sure to pay her a visit!

Photobucket

7 comments :

mary333 said...

You're welcome, Colleen :) Isn't it an awesome badge? I loved it when I saw it!

faith hope love ღ said...

Nice post thanks for sharing...i love your blog...God bless you

Colleen said...

Mary, yes, it is a great badge! I like it too!

faith hope love, thanks for visiting my blog!

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

Wow! Thanks Colleen! What a delightful award! I will proudly display this on A Thankful Woman and can't wait to share it with another:)

Colleen said...

Judy, you are welcome!

Monica @ Equipping Catholic Families said...

Congratulations on receiving the I blog Jesus award. I actually created the award and I'm so happy to see all the wonderful, faith-filled blogs who have been nominated.
Thanks for showing your award and for all the thoughtful posts you have on your blog.

Colleen said...

Monica, thanks for visiting! The award is great and I love the button! God bless!