Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sabbath Moments - Beautiful Moments

Sabbath moments are a way of taking time to rest in God, to enjoy God in silence or in nature. The word sabbath comes from a Hebrew word meaning "cease." And that is what we need to do sometimes, cease our activity and live in the moment and breathe in God.
I invite you to share your Sabbath moment(s) here on Saturdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below.
1. Listening to Gregorian chant is always a sabbath moment for me. Such a beautiful moment, praying and singing to my Lord.
2. Watching sunsets every evening is such a beautiful moment as well. This time of year, the sunsets coincide with my trip home from work. I look forward to going home and having these moments at the same time!
3. Reading about prayer as I prepare to write another article for my series on prayer has really helped my prayer life! I cannot resist saying that God has "duped" me again!
Happy New Year to all!
Photobucket

2 comments :

Karinann said...

Colleen,
Thanks for sharing these beautiful Sabbath moments with us. Looking forward to reading your next article on prayer.
A Happy and Blessed New Year to you and your family.
Hugs & Prayers!

Colleen said...

Karinann, thank you! Happy New Year!