Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thankful for Christmas Blessings

My blogging friend, Judy, has an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings. Join her every Wednesday in giving thanks for the many blessings we receive from God. Let us have an attitude of gratitude! Write a list of 5 blessings and then link to Judy's blog. Also check out her other blog, her website and her newly published book! Thanks for this meme, Judy!
I am grateful -
1. For the sunset I saw on my way home from work yesterday.  I love sunsets!
2. That my husband is retired and has the time to do most of the preparations for Christmas. And he does it joyfully! And he made chocolate chip cookies!!
3. For my family. I am looking forward to spending time with everyone! Our Christmas is getting spread out over 2 weeks with our large family.
4. That our evenings are cool. I enjoy having our windows and sliding doors open. Our days are way too warm for December, if you ask me (but no one does :)!
5. For the gift of Jesus, who makes all things new.

I wish all a blessed Christmas.

Photobucket

5 comments :

noreen said...

Much to be thankful for Colleen! You must live somewhere where it is warm. It's in the 40's here which is higher than normal but certainly not warm enough to open windows or doors. Have a Merry Christmas!

munchesmom said...

Wonderful blessings this week! Have a beautiful Christmas!

Colleen said...

Noreen, yes, I live in Florida!! We are too warm now even for us. Merry Christmas to you too!

munchesmom, thank you! Merry Christmas to you!

Sue Elvis said...

Merry Christmas Colleen! I hope you have a Christmas full of peace and joy. Look forward to catching up with you and your blog after the holidays.

God bless!

Colleen said...

Sue, thank you! Merry Christmas!