Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lovin' My Husband


Judy from A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings has started a new meme on Tuesdays called Lovin my Husband. Share three ways in which you are blessed by your husband. Link to Judy's blog and leave your link there so others can read your blog post! And get the image from her blog, too!
Here is my first try at this meme!
1. My hubby is so funny He cracks me up. He has a natural wit. No one can make me laugh like he can.
2. Hubby is a deacon and I am so proud of him. He is truly happy in this vocation. Deacons are called to service and I have always seen him as one who likes to serve.
3. My husband takes such good care of me. He is retired but keeps busy as a deacon and taking care of our house. He cooks, cleans, shops, does laundry. He works so hard. He has always been one who likes to keep busy. He is very busy these days!

Photobucket

7 comments :

Sue Elvis said...

Great idea for a meme!

My husband makes me laugh too. Sharing the same sense of humour really is a great blessing.

God bless!

Colleen said...

Sue, I so agree! Laughter and being able to make others laugh can get us through tough times, I think.

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

What a blessing Rich is in your life!
Tom makes me laugh, too..and I must say, that when the "bumps" in the road get hefty, at times...he will "cure" the problem just by making me crack up...I can't stay angry or stressed while I'm laughing! Thanks for telling us about your wonderful husband!

munchesmom said...

Sounds like you've been blessed w/ a wonderful man!

BTW - I forgot to mention in your blessings meme...I love your blog background & banner. So beautiful!

Colleen said...

Judy, I know what you mean! Rich's humor has carried us through many a rough time! Thanks for this meme!

munchesmom, yes, I am blessed. I thank God everyday. Nice to have this meme so we all can share!
I am glad you like my blog look! I was trying to find something that would fit until Lent.

Kathleen Basi said...

My husband makes me laugh, too. I remember once, in the middle of debilitating anxiety, laughing at something he said, and the release it brought. I realized that as long as we laugh together, we'll be okay.

Colleen said...

Kathleen, that is so true! A good thing to remember. God bless!