Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Thankful for Blessings- Friends, Family and Ipads

My blogging friend, Judy, has an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings. Please join her every Wednesday in giving thanks for the many blessings we receive from God. When we remember our blessings, we find that we have a new attitude of gratitude! Write a list of 5 blessings and then link to Judy's blog. Also be sure to check out her other sites and her newly published book!
My blessings this week:
1. Hubby and I have started a diet. Probably my 999th diet. OK, a little exaggeration. Anyway, I just love weight watcher diet brownies and I am sooo grateful for them when I need chocolate! Which is everyday.
Darn.
2. I now have an Ipad. (I have to admit it. I am a geek.) It is partially a Christmas present from members of my family who knew I was saving up to buy one. So I am grateful to my family who understands me and for the people who invented all of these electronic geeky things.
3. I am grateful for my husband who works so hard everyday. He takes care of the house and shopping and cooking and he does ministry and cooks in a soup kitchen and writes homilies and reflections for my website. He often says he is busier now than when he worked full time! And he takes very good care of me. He spoils me, really.
4. I am grateful for my best friend of over 50 years and for the special friend who visited us last week.
5. I am grateful for books. All kinds of books. (And now that I have an ipad, I can put all my ebooks on one device)
Just saying.
And speaking of ebooks, I will be publishing one very soon. So stay tuned!
Photobucket

4 comments :

munchesmom said...

DH bought an older version of the iPad last year & loves it. Unfortunately, the kids tend to use it for games more than he gets it!

Love your list & can't wait to hear more about you next ebook! How exciting for you!

noreen said...

Hi Colleen, you have much to be grateful for! Your fortunate to have a husband who is willing to take care of the house and cook!

Colleen said...

munchesmom, kids love it too! Maybe we are just big kids at heart! Glad you like my good news!!

Noreen, I so agree. I am very blessed. Thanks.

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

Yay! Can't wait to add a new "Colleen Spiro" e-book to my collection of Colleen Spiro books!
Congratulations! Ok...I'm REALLY excited about that iPad because I really want one of those things! My dentist office hands them out to my kids to play with while we wait our turn...really nifty things, they are!