Friday, February 24, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Liebster is a German word which means “dearest” or “beloved”. It can also mean favorite. The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to upcoming bloggers (with fewer than 200 followers) in order to create new connections and bring attention to wonderful growing blogs.

Thank you to munchesmom at Four Blessings Academy for giving me this award! I enjoy her blog. Check it out!

Now it is my turn to pass on the award, with these simple rules:
· Add the award to your blog.
· Thank the giver with a link back to them.
· List your top five picks and let them know they’ve been given the award by leaving a comment on their blog.
· Encourage your followers to “spread the love” to the blogs that you’ve spotlighted.

So, now it's my turn to pass this award on to the following bloggers:


Blush of Dawn

Evan's Cove




Photobucket

13 comments :

Karinann said...

Thanks Colleen. Hugs & Blessings.

Colleen said...

Karinann, you are most welcome!! Hugs and blessings back to you!

Daily Grace said...

Thank you so much Colleen! God bless

Colleen said...

Daily Grace, you are welcome!

Jade said...

Thank you so much!! <3 <3 <3 I feel very honored to receive this award coming from such a wonderful blogger as you :)

mary333 said...

Thank you, Colleen! I am doubly blessed because I received this award from both you and Patricia! Heyyyy, I noticed you passed this on to DG too (wink, wink - here's my opportunity :)

I wonder if Jade has a kitten or pup who steps on her keyboard too? If so, her pet picks great numbers. Mine just hits the plus sign. Lol.

Sue Elvis said...

Colleen,

Congratulations! I love visiting here. I hope more people find their way to your blog through this award.

I haven't forgotten your email. Living life at a running pace at the moment! Actually I DID run a long way this morning. Real running. I am a runner! Couldn't help sharing that.

God bless!

Colleen said...

Sue, thank you! Don't hurry! It can wait. Better that you get a break from your running! (the other "running")
:)

Colleen said...

Jade, you are welcome!

Mary. you are too funny!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm certainly flattered! Thanks. :-)

Evan

Anonymous said...

By the way, when try to leave a comment under "OpenID" (using my blog name), the word capture feature always gives me a message that the words I typed don't match the ones in the box (even though I always make sure they do match) and it won't save the comment. So I've had to leave comments choosing "anonymous" instead of my WordPress ID. Any idea what the problem could be?

Evan

Colleen said...

Evan, you are welcome!

Is your problem just on my blogs or others too? Someone else mentioned to me that same kind of problem and she as wordpress too.

Colleen said...

Evan, try name/url way of leaving comments.