Friday, February 24, 2012

Odds 'n Ends

 There seems to be a lot going on so I thought I would share some "odds 'n ends."

1. I am now writing articles on prayer for a website called Prayer Ideas. It is a Christian website, open to articles on prayer from writers of all Christian denominations. Many of you know how much I love praying and writing about prayer so this is right up my alley. My first article has been posted - "How to Pray Without Ceasing." This is expanded from an article that I wrote for this blog and my website. 
I hope you check out the website. There are a lot of great articles and prayers there contributed from Catholics and many other Christians.

2. I have a new online retreat available! It is called The Cross. Great subject for Lent! So why not try it?

3. Jean Wise, who blogs at Healthy Spirituality, wrote a wonderful review of my ebook, First Things First, at Amazon.com. Thank you, Jean!
 

Photobucket

4 comments :

Jean Wise said...

You're welcome. It is a great book and I think will encourage many people to try going on a retreat if they never have been on one before.

Colleen said...

Jean, that would be great! Retreats are such blessings. Thank you!

Tricia said...

Your "pray without ceasing" post is very well done. I like the idea of the alarm and just breathing in Jesus every little while.

Colleen said...

Tricia, thank you. I set that alarm everyday and it is really helpful. Helps me get through some really crazy days and still praying!