Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Thankful for Blessings- The Eucharist

My blogging friend, Judy, has an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings. Please join her every Wednesday in giving thanks for the many blessings we receive from God. When we remember our blessings, we find that we have a new attitude of gratitude! I am grateful for this meme! Write a list of 5 blessings and then link to Judy's blog. Also be sure to check out her new website!
My blessings this week:
1. I am thankful for the sunrise I saw this week on my way to work. Usually I write about sunsets because I see more of those, but this sunrise was right in front of me most of my drive to work and it was gorgeous!
2. I am thankful for the Eucharist. I am presenting a Eucharistic Day of renewal at my parish this weekend and I can hardly wait to share my feelings and reflections about this greatest gift of all gifts.
3. I am thankful for my husband who will be there this weekend to do Benediction and help me out in many other ways.
4. I am thankful for all the volunteers who are also helping me, especially our DRE who does such a great job in putting things like this together.
5. I am thankful for so many Christian bloggers and writers who write such inspiring articles and books. They share their faith and inspire my prayer.

7 comments :

Susan said...

The Eucharist is such a blessing and sadly, can become a routine for us. Your talk will no doubt wake some folks up.

munchesmom said...

Hoping & praying your presentation goes well this weekend! I know you'll be great!

Ditto to #5.

Jean Wise said...

And I am thankful for YOU as a blogger and a Christian friend.

Colleen said...

Susan, thank you! I hope that I will inspire them!

munchesmom, Thank you! Appreciate it!

Jean, thank you! I am thankful to have you as a Christian friend as well. What a blessing this blogging world has been to me.

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

You are right! I am also so inspired in prayer by the way others share their faith; especially, YOU, Colleen! Your JOY emanates from all that you write online and it is contagious! Thank you!
I saw the most lovely sunrise this morning, too!
I will hold you in prayer this weekend. Wish I were attending your talk!

Colleen said...

Judy, I wish you were too! Thanks for the prayers.

Holly@A Life-Size Catholic Blog said...

I've received a few requests to open up “Pay It Forward” to posts from a bloggers own blog. I thought I'd give it a try. Although the original idea was to share what you've seen elsewhere on the internet, I recognize that each time we post something on our own blogs we are also sharing Good News, great tips, wonderful prayers, fabulous photos, scrumptious recipes, hilarious humor, unbelievable books, stories of goodwill, or good things that have knocked our socks off. I hope you’ll post something from your blog.

I'll leave the March linky open until March 14th. (Entered links will appear in two posts.) I can't wait to see what gets posted!