Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Deo Gratias - Easter


If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button to put on your blog!

1. Deo gratias - for Jesus and His Resurrection.
2. Deo gratias - for the Triduum, what an awesome experience that we have every year. I am always so moved by the time we celebrate the Easter Vigil. I can hardly keep my skin on.
3. Deo gratias - for my family, for our Easter celebration together.
4. Deo gratias - for Facetime, so I was able to see and talk to my oldest son and wife and 2 of my grandchildren on Easter Sunday. That is amazing to be able to turn on the computer and speak face to face with people miles and miles away. We are going to start doing it every week.
5. Deo gratias -for 5 days off over the Easter weekend, I needed it and I appreciated every moment of it!

2 comments :

Maria said...

A wonderful list of Easter blessings! Deo Gratias, indeed!

Colleen said...

Maria, thank you!